Low Profile Centre Roof Console from $390
Click here for prices
of accessories and options.
This photo displays one of several variations on the centre
roof console design available for this vehicle.
Points of Interest:
- Vehicle specific and custom
built - nobody else does that!
holes and storage openings etc.
cut to suit your requirements and accessories.
- Robust construction - Suitably durable for off road driving.
- The shape of the base of the centre roof console can be custom made to suit the customer’s radio(s) and other requirements.
- Designed for maximum headroom without interfering with the sunvisors or any other functions of the vehicle.
- Upholstered in a vinyl or velour finish. The most popular - Toyota chocolate brown, dark grey and 70 tan.
- A vacuum formed finish is also available for the centre roof console. This is a foam backed, heat shrunk, one wrap (no seams) finish similar to the finish on the dashboard.
- The centre roof console fits the vehicle by drilling a total of four screw holes for the front and rear mounting brackets.
Your centre roof console will be designed
to suit your specific model vehicle. It will neatly follow
the contours of your hoodlining and will be the ideal width
to suit the distance between your sunvisors. The length of
the console takes into account the mounting system for the
console, the shape of the cabin and when applicable, headroom
for the rear seat passengers. When calculating the depth of
the console we allow for maximum headroom and a clear view
for the rear vision mirror. As no two model vehicles are the
same our "vehicle specific" consoles are the best
addition to being "vehicle specific" we also "custom
build" each console to suit your requirements - nobody
else does that! We adjust the shape of the base of the
console to suit your radio(s) storage or lighting requirements.
When custom building your console we can build a slim line
console for maximum headroom or a deeper console for maximum
storage. We can make the console's radio housing(s) as small
as your radio(s) will allow providing more headroom and moving
your radio(s) closer to the windscreen for better access.
Another advantage of this versatility of design, most modern
radios have a LCD (liquid crystal display) screen. It is easier
to read the LCD when you are looking square onto the screen.
Whenever possible, we change the angle on the console's facia
panel to suit the radio being fitted.
Below are some sketches to show you
some of the possible variations available for centre